We wouldn’t be where we are today without our determination, strong work ethic and family values.
A forward thinking approach.
We are constantly looking towards the future, using innovation to develop new procedures and support the rapid growth of business. With well established operations in the UK and Ireland, we are ambitious to enter new markets and our vision is to:
● Expand overseas and become an international private hospitality group
● Build an forward thinking business model suitable for generations to come
● Continue creating strong associations with our partners and customers
● Use our sheer determination to drive sustainable business growth
JMK is a very young dynamic, forward looking group with a long term vision of success for the next generation. It passionately believes in its team to carry out the ethos where people are fundamental in achieving the objectives and is ready to meet the new challenges of the future. I am so proud to be part of this journey where I can contribute to the success and being part of the team with a vision.
Working for JMK, there is a sense that we are working towards a grand, achievable vision and I proudly see us making strides towards it every day and making it a reality, I’m encouraged to try new things out and be innovative I am treated with respect, afforded the flexibility, authority and responsibility to meet my customer’s needs. Just like any other family, there are differences and challenges, but the company’s ability to “work through them together” is part of what defines its success.
The hospitality market is ever-changing. As a future-orientated company, we are always looking forward and continue to review our business strategy regularly to make way for emerging trends which exceed customer and partner expectations. We plan for future success by:
● Implementing innovative and forward thinking processes
● Continually investing in our workforce, offering new opportunities and incentives which encourage individual and team growth
● Building strong and meaningful relationships with customers and partners
● Portraying our core ‘family’ values in everything that we do